Chambers USA Again Places Zuckerman Spaeder Attorneys and Practices at the Top of the Charts
Zuckerman Spaeder LLP is pleased to announce that Chambers and Partners has recognized 18 firm attorneys and each of its offices in the 2023 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. In several categories, the firm’s attorneys and practices are ranked in Band 1 and Star status, the highest rankings in the Chambers guide.
Zuckerman Spaeder is recognized in Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations and Litigation: General Commercial: The Elite for Washington, DC; General Commercial Litigation for Maryland; and the Health Care and Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations for Florida. Additionally, the New York-based Commercial Health Insurance Disputes team is recognized again Nationwide in the ERISA Litigation: Mainly Plaintiffs category, one of only seven firms ranked across the country.
Chambers describes Zuckerman Spaeder as an “impressive litigation boutique, which demonstrates excellence in both individual and company representations” and highlights its “deep bench of experienced trial lawyers, many of whom also handle a range of civil and commercial disputes to great effect.” Noting some of Zuckerman Spaeder’s strengths, one source tells Chambers that the firm has “superior litigators who have the ability to simplify sophisticated matters for superior advocacy,” and other sources refer to the firm’s White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations practice as one that is “very knowledgeable and always stays ahead of issues,” further commending the firm for its “ability to handle highly complex issues with great resources and a highly dedicated team.”
The firm attorneys ranked in the 2023 edition of Chambers USA includes those practicing across all the firm’s practice areas for which there is a comparable ranking, including Business Litigation, Commercial Health Insurance Disputes, Food and Drug, Health Care, Investigations, Legal Profession and Ethics, Plaintiffs and Class Actions, Securities and Commodities Litigation, and White Collar Defense.
The following firm attorneys are individually ranked:
- Jason S. Cowart—ERISA Litigation: Mainly Plaintiffs
- D. Brian Hufford—ERISA Litigation: Mainly Plaintiffs
District of Columbia
- Daniel A. Braun—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations
- Blair G. Brown—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations
- Graeme W. Bush—Litigation: General Commercial
- Eric R. Delinsky—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations and Litigation: General Commercial
- Catherine S. Duval—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations
- Aitan D. Goelman—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations
- Carl S. Kravitz—Litigation: General Commercial
- William B. Schultz—Healthcare: Pharmaceutical/Medical Products Regulatory
- William W. Taylor, III—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations
- Jack E. Fernandez—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations and Healthcare
- Morris “Sandy” Weinberg, Jr.—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations
- Gregg L. Bernstein—Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Investigations
- Martin S. Himeles, Jr.—Litigation: General Commercial and Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Investigations
- William J. Murphy—Litigation: General Commercial and Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations
- Conor B. O’Croinin—Litigation: General Commercial
- Cyril V. Smith—Litigation: General Commercial
Zuckerman Spaeder and its attorneys have consistently been featured in Chambers USA for nearly two decades. Chambers USA conducts interviews and independent research to develop its lists of lawyers and law firms. For more information about Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, please visit, www.chambers.com.